Orange County is a part of California that always has new events happening. No matter what time of year it is, you can find something to do in just about every town or city. However, there will be more magic in the air for Orange County holidays 2016. Every neighborhood will be coming together to celebrate the seasons. No matter what holiday you’re celebrating during the season, Orange County has something for you. The fake snow will be gone in the morning so enjoy it while you can.
Enjoy the community during Orange County holidays 2016!
Santa is a very busy man during this time of year. However, for the delight of children, Santa will take the time to take some photos! There will be multiple appearances around Orange County, and the dates will range as well.
- The Shops at Mission Viejo | Starts November 7th until December 24th | Mon-Fri 10 am to 8 pm, Sat.-Sun. 10 am to 5 pm | 555 The Shops At Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, CA.
- Rogers Gardens | Starting November 25th until December 18th | Friday Thru Sunday 9 am to 6 pm | Roger’s Gardens 2301 San Joaquin Hills Rd. Corona Del Mar, CA
- Santa’s Arrival | November 27th | 3 pm to 7 pm | Mission Viejo City Hall 200 Civic Center Dr. Mission Viejo, CA
- Breakfast With Santa | December 3rd | 8 am to 1 pm | Lake Forest Sports Park 28000 Rancho Parkway, Lake Forest, CA
- Breakfast With Santa | December 3rd | 9 am to 10:30 am | Civic Center Sunken Gardens 8200 Westminster Blvd. Westminster, CA
- Breakfast With Santa | December 3rd & 4th | 8:30 am to 12 pm | Children’s Museum at La Habra 301 S. Euclid St. La Habra, CA
- Breakfast With Santa | Weekends starting on December 10th to December 23rd | 9 am to 10 am & 11 am to 12 pm | Catal Restaurant 1580 Disneyland Dr. Anaheim, CA
- Breakfast With Santa | December 10th | 8:30 am to 11:30 am | Murdy Community Center 7000 Norma Dr. Huntington Beach, CA
- Breakfast With Santa | December 10th | 9 am to 11:30 am | Yorba Linda Community Center 4501 Casa Loma Ave. Yorba Linda, CA
Winter Fantasy | Starts November 19th to December 18th weekends only | 10 am to 6 pm | Sawdust Art Festival 935 Laguna Canyon Rd. Laguna Beach, CA
The festival grounds get a taste of winter magic during Winter Fantasy. 175 artists create and sell original pieces of art which will make great gifts. You can find things like jewelry, clothing, ceramics, woodwork, paintings, photography, sculptures and more. Santa will also be making an appearance during the festivities.
Holiday Craft Show | November 19th | 8 am to 3 pm | Cypress Community Center 5700 Orange Ave. Cypress, CA
The 36th installment of the Holiday Craft Show is here, and the event has plenty of activities to fill the day. Enjoy breakfast with Santa, holiday entertainment, handcrafted items and so much more.
Thanksgiving Celebration | November 23rd | 10 am to 5 pm | Pretend City 29 Hubble, Irvine, CA
Learning the meaning of Thanksgiving is important for children and families. Join the celebration and learn the meaning of giving thanks during this special day at Pretend City.
Tamale Festival | November 27th | 11 am to 6 pm | La Habra Community Center 101 W. La Habra Blvd. La Habra, CA
Celebrating the large Hispanic community in La Habra reaches new heights during the Tamale Festival. Not only will there be over 50 vendors with tamales to try but there will be a live DJ, Ballet Folklorico dance performances, a kids area, and a tree lighting to end the night.
Christmas Train | December 1 to December 23 | Weekdays from 4 pm to 9 pm & weekends from 10 am to 9 pm | Irvine Park Railroad 1 Irvine Park Rd. Orange, CA
Want a more interesting way to meet Santa? Take a Christmas train ride through historic Irvine Regional Park and end with a meeting with the big guy in red.
Victorian Christmas | December 3rd | 11 am to 3 pm | Heritage Hill Historical Park 25151 Serrano Rd. Lake Forest, CA
Experience Christmas past during the 35th annual and final Victorian Christmas. This year is the last ever Victorian Christmas so if you’ve wanted to do this in the past but never got around to it, this year is a must.
Christmas Tree Lighting | December 3rd | 5 pm to 7 pm | Laguna Niguel City Hall 30111 Crown Valley Pkwy. Laguna Niguel, CA
Fun activities, great food, crafts and Santa himself will all lead up to a Christmas tree lighting you won’t soon forget.
Tree Lighting | December 3rd | 4:30 pm to 8 pm | Fountain Valley Recreation Center 16400 Brookhurst St. Fountain Valley, CA
In support of local youth organizations, join the community for a night of fun. Food will be available with crafts, games and so much more.
Winterfest | December 3rd | 4 pm to 7:30 pm | Atlantis Play Center 13630 Atlantis Way, Garden Grove, CA
Looking for snow in SoCal? You will find it here at Winterfest 2016! There will be 50 tons of snow, pictures with Santa and Mrs.Claus, food, crafts, games, train rides, music and so much more.
Winter Festival & Tree Lighting | December 3rd | 12 pm to 7:30 pm | La Plaza Park 34111 La Plaza St. Dana Point, CA
Dana Point celebrates the tree lighting like few others. There will be a craft fair to find gifts, games, carolers, ice skating, petting zoo, face painting, cookie decorating, and the tree lighting.
Winter Wonderland | December 4th | 3 pm to 8 pm | Irvine City Hall 1 Civic Center Plaza, Irvine, CA
Snow can also be found in Irvine during Winter Wonderland. Enjoy holiday music with a cup of hot chocolate and food. The concert is free for everyone who attends, and there will also be games and crafts.
Winter Holiday Event | December 4th | 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm | Grand Park 6101 City Lights Dr. Aliso Viejo, CA
Live caroling and complimentary hot chocolate is only the start of this winter celebration. Not only will Santa and Mrs.Claus be there but so will Frosty the Snowman!
There will also be many additional tree lighting ceremonies that offer arts and crafts, pictures with Santa and live performances throughout Orange County.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony | December 5th | 6 pm to 7:30 pm | Civic Center Sunken Gardens 8200 Westminster Blvd. Westminster, CA
- Tree Lighting Celebration | December 6th | 6:30 pm to 8 pm | Village Green Park 12732 Main St. Garden Grove, CA
- Christmas Tree Lighting | December 6th | 6 pm to 9 pm | Buena Park City Hall 6650 Bach Blvd. Buena Park, CA
- Holiday Sing and Tree Lighting | December 6th | 6 pm to 9 pm | Cypress Civic Center 5275 Orange Ave. Cypress, CA
- Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony | December 7th | 4 pm to 8:30 pm | Central Park – La Palma 7821 Walker St. La Palma, CA
- Tree Lighting Ceremony | December 8th | 5:30 pm to 7 pm | Stanton Park 7800 Katella Ave. Stanton, CA
- Tree Lighting | December 8th | 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm | Brea Civic Center 1 Civic Center Circle, Brea CA
- Tree Lighting | December 9th | 6 pm to 8 pm | Tustin Library Courtyard 300 Centennial Way, Tustin, CA
Cruise of Lights | December 16th to December 23rd | 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm | 16889 Algonquin St. Huntington Beach, CA
The Cruise of Lights is an Orange County tradition that has been going for years. Enjoy narrated boat tours, thousands of lights, animated displays and so much more.
Celebrate the holidays the right way in Orange County. Enjoy music, food, crafts, photos, shopping and so much more with neihbors, friends, and most importantly, family.